Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pennant Alphabet Stamp

Hello Everyone!  I want to share with you a very fun card I made today for a friend who just had a baby girl named Bella.  I used a brand new stamp set from Close To My Heart (E1018 Pennant Alphabet available to customers February 1st, 2011 for $34.95).  This stamp set is perfect for adding letters with a little bit of fun.  I simply stamped my letters (using a technique from our new Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book) and then cut them out.  I attached the letters to some floss to make a banner across the front proudly displaying her name.  The glitter was adhered with simple scotch tape!  Easy peasy!  If you would like a new catalog from Close To My Heart or want to order the stamp set please feel free to contact me or stop by my online store.  Click the shopping cart located to your right and you'll be directed to my store.  Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!  Please take a look at other new products from CTMH by clicking on a link below.  Enjoy hopping!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card for Baby Bella! The pennants are a great way to highlight her name. Love that glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Love all of the girly glitter! Banners are too much fun right now!

    ReplyDelete